For your convenience, we have included popular documents on the website below including maps, Zoning Permits and the Development Ordinance, Master Plan and Open Space and Recreation Plan.
A tax map is available to the public at our office or online. If you are unsure of your block and lot number, we can assist you.
Zoning Permit Applications
You can come to the Municipal Building to pick up a Zoning Permit Application or use the online version. Please bring all completed applications and supporting documents to the Zoning Office.
Development application materials, including answers to frequent questions, the escrow fee schedule and our application can be found below. On the application, please complete the form on page two (2) and send to the Land Use Board. Please consult the appropriate checklist for a complete list of the necessary documents for your proposed development project.
- Table of Contents (PDF)
- Article I-III: Title, Purpose, and Definitions (PDF)
- Article IV: General Provisions (PDF)
- Schedule of Regulations (pdf)
- Article V: Review Procedures (PDF)
- Article VI: Design and Performance Standards (PDF)
- Article VII: Recreational Improvements (PDF)
- Article VIII: Municipal Stormwater Management (PDF)
- Article IX: Animals and Livestock (PDF)
- Checklist A: Minor Subdvision (PDF)
- Checklist B: Minor Site Plan (PDF)
- Checklist C: Major Subdivision (PDF)
- Checklist D: Major Site Plan (PDF)
- Addendum: List of Ordinance Changes (PDF)
- Schedule C: Environmental Impact Statements (PDF)